FP Solutions offers quarterly and annual inspection and testing of fire sprinkler systems in accordance with NFPA 25, local, and state fire codes. We also provide three-year dry standpipe testing as required by the City of Milwaukee. Our five-year required maintenance service includes includes internal pipe inspection, check valve inspection, and gauge calibration/replacement per NFPA 25. Additional testing services include testing of backflow prevention devices, fire pumps, control valves, tamper switches, flow switches, and main drains.
Our service department can repair any items listed above and/or any other sprinkler system component. We work on all types of systems (wet, dry, pre-action, foam, water mist, wet and dry standpipe systems, etc.) and can respond to “orders to correct” from local Fire Department or other agencies. Whether we installed the system or it was installed by others, we are happy to perform the work required. Service reminders and post-inspection recommendation reports are included for our service customers.
FP Solutions has formed strategic partnerships with other contractors to provide service on building fire alarm systems, fire extinguishers, kitchen hood systems, and special hazard systems.
What sets FP Solutions apart?
- Attention to customer service and detail
- Competitive pricing
- Responsive and flexible management team
- Strong ability to meet aggressive project schedules
- Customers primarily interact with company owners/decision maker
Recent Service Contracts
- Southeastern WI Property Management Company with approximately 200 properties
- Wauwatosa College with 10 buildings
- Southeastern WI Property Management Company with approximately 50 properties